|Average height||Larger than their real counterparts|
|Behind the Scenes|
|Performed by||Chicken, Goose, Duck, Pig, Walrus, Dog and Harald Kloser|
The Terror Birds are birds that appeared in the 2008 film, 10,000 B.C.
It appears to be just like an ordinary terror bird, with feather crests located on the top of its head, light brownish grey necks, sharp beaks, three fingers, dark brown feathers, and a body shape similar to a modern seriema. They hunt in packs to chase their prey and ultimately kill it.
- They were only found in South America and were never native to the Old World, they also became extinct before 10,000 BC.
- The bird's tongue appears to be slender and serrated while real terror birds have stiff tongues.
- They appeared to have winged arms with three digits, which the real ones never had.
- Terror Birds never actually climb trees in real life while the ones in the film do.
- They usually hunt and chase their prey through the open space, hunting them in the forest makes it very difficult for the birds.
- They were a bit larger than their real counterparts.